International School on Nuclear Physics, Neutron Physics and Applications
The International School on Nuclear Physics, Neutron Physics and Applications is organized by the Institute for Nuclear Research and Nuclear Energy of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences biannually since 1973.
The main goal of the School is to stimulate the activity of the nuclear physics community in the southeastern part of Europe, but it is a forum, where prominent physicists and young colleagues from all over the world come together and discuss the most interesting experimental and theoretical topics in the field.
- The main topics of the Conference are the following:
- Nuclear excitations at various energies
- Nuclei at high angular moments and temperature
- Structure and reactions far from stability
- Symmetries and collective phenomena
- Methods for lifetime measurements
- Astrophysical aspects of nuclear structure
- Neutron nuclear physics
- Nuclear data
- Advanced methods in nuclear waste treatment
- Nuclear methods for applications